Dopper Glass (400 ml)
|Make a statement against plastic pollution with this minimalistic glass bottle.|
|Award-winning sustainability: winner of the 2021 Green Product Award.|
|The body is made of renewable, lead-free borosilicate glass with 15% recycled content.|
Raise your Glass.
Meet the ocean-saving device with a luxurious appeal. The Dopper Glass 400 ml is ready to make a statement against plastic pollution – not just on your desk, but also to the world. With a body made from durable, stain- and scratch resistant borosilicate glass and a built-in cup to drink from, you can raise your Glass to crystal clear waters and plastic-free oceans. In style.
The three-part design means it’s easy to fill and easy to clean – by hand or in the dishwasher (at max 65 degrees). And of course the Dopper Glass is BPA- and phthalate-free.
Water bottle on a mission
Dopper is a Certified B Corporation: we use business as a force for good. Each bottle sold reduces plastic pollution and kick-starts safe drinking water projects in Nepal. In 2020, we launched the Dopper Wave – a global movement of individuals, businesses and organisations alike pledging to fight plastic pollution by banning single-use plastic water bottles from their lives, their offices and events.
- Winner of the Green Product Award 2021 and first reusable glass bottle to ever be Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze.
- The Dopper Glass is manufactured responsibly in China according to the BSCI Code of Conduct.
- Transported using biofuels only, thanks to our partnership with GoodShipping.
- Shipped in plastic-free clamshell packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable material.
- Use for tap water only
Dimensions and weight
- Holds 400 ml
- Diameter 6 cm
- Height 25.7 cm
- Weight 412.5 g
- Borosilicate glass (body)
- PP - Polypropylene (cap)
- Tritan (cup)
- TPE – Thermoplastic Elastomer (seal in cap)
- Silicone (seal in cup)
- BPA- and phthalate-free
Discover our delivery options.
Any other questions? Check our helpcenter.